Phone: 231-935-0535 Fax: 231-935-0984
Notice of Nondiscrimination
A family medicine practice cares for you and your family's total well-being, everything from small aches and pains to chronic health conditions. We help our patients lead a healthier life and prevent illnesses before they develop through regular checkups, proper diet, exercise and medical advice.
- Care for childhood and adult illnesses
- Health screenings for all ages, inlcuding cholesterol, vision, hearing, blood pressure and osteoporosis
- Lab blood draws and x-ray services on site for your convenience
- Preventative and routine medical care
- Well-baby and well-child care
- Routine gynecological care
Acute Care for Established Patients
- Ear, nose, and throat care
- Pulmonary function testing
- And many, many more conditions
- Please call us before you go to urgent care or ER as we will do everything we can to fit you in.