Phone: 231-935-0535 Fax: 231-935-0984
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Patient Centered Medical Home
A Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a trusting partnership between a doctor led healthcare team and an informed patient. It includes an agreement between the doctor and the patient that acknowledges the role of each in a total health care program.
Helping you make the difference in your health!!
Expectation that you can have of us:
- Returning phone calls in a timely fashion
- Providing you with results of testing with explanation of those results
- Providing you with timely referrals to outside specialists as needed
- One of our providers are normally available to see you for urgent (though non-emergent) needs on weekends at The Walk In Clinic (Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm, and Sun 12pm-5pm) and can be reached on call hours by being paged at 231-935-5000
- 24/7 access to a clinical decision maker for urgent issues
- Striving to give you the best quality care that we can for your acute and chronic illnesses
Expectations that we have of you include:
- Arriving on time for your appointments
- Paying for your share of services provided on the day of service, learn about your insurance coverage so you can work with us to ensure full payment
- Calling to notify us if you need to cancel or change your appointment at least 24 hours in advance
- Notifying us of any changes in your phone number or address so that we may best communicate with you
- Providing us 48 hours to call in medication requests
- Only call the on-call provider after hours for urgent non-routine issues
- Follow the care plan agreed upon as best you can
- Inform us of all medications you are taking and other Health Care Providers you are seeing so we can best coordinate your care
We will continue to:
- Provide you with a care team who will know you and your family
- Respect you as an individual- we will not make judgements based on race, religion, sex, age, disability, etc.
- Respect your privacy- your medical information will not be shared with anyone unless you give us your permission or it is required by law
- Provide care given by a team of people led by your physician
- Give care that meets your needs and fits your goals and values
- Give care that is based on quality and safety
- Have a physician on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Take care of acute illness, chronic illness, and give you advice to help you stay healthy
- Tell you about your health and illness, and give you advice to help you stay healthy
- To use technology to help improve access to care with our Electronic Medical Record and our Patient Portal.